1. All students must follow proper dress code at every class. Tap shoes are not to be worn outside the studio. Tap shoes must be put on INSIDE the studio and taken off INSIDE the studio before exiting.
2. Hair must be up and out of the face for all classes. Hair must be back in a bun for ballet classes.
3. Parents are to drop students off on time for each class and pick up students directly after class. It is not up to the Creative Edge Dance Academy staff to monitor children after class time as other classes will be in session.
4. Students are expected to act appropriately in class with no misbehaving. Students must treat their teachers and classmates with respect at all times. Parents and guardians will be notified if their child is misbehaving.
5. Must a student need to be excused from class they have to first ask permission from their teacher. No student may leave the studio during class time on their own behalf.
7. Missed classes will not be made up for or result in any refund.
8. NO chewing of gum during dance class.
9. NO food is allowed in the dance studios.
10. Studio building must remain clean at all times. Use the provided garbage bin for any garbage disposal.
11. It is expected that each dancer commit to coming to class regularly, on time, in proper dance attire, and ready to work as a team.
12. Parents must make an appointment through the studio director (Caroleen Harding) to talk to any dance teacher. Out of respect to other dancers waiting to begin class, you may not approach any dance teacher between classes.
13. All tuition is to be paid on time at the first class of each term, monthly, or upfront at the beginning of the season. Late payment will result in a 10% increase. All NSF cheques will result in an additional $25 charge.
15. Any person in the building to deface or damage any property will be in charge of cleaning it or providing payment for the repair(s).
16. Each student will be required to purchase proper dance shoes and tights based on which class/classes they take part in. Each student will also be required to purchase a costume for the end of the year recital. A $50 costume deposit will be due by the end of the first term (December 14th).
17. Allow permission to photograph students for any advertising purposes.